When a severe winter weather event is on the way, our area managers monitor sites for existing conditions.
During the event, we plow and de-ice all accessible areas, including drive lanes, parking stalls, entrances, exits and intersections as needed. We also clear and de-ice all main walkways and building entrances.
After the event, we keep working until all parking lot surfaces and sidewalk areas are free of snow. Then we apply ice control materials to melt any residual snow and prevent the formation of new ice. If your site requires snow hauling or blowing, we will begin these activities immediately or the next evening, depending on your requirements.
Lawn Ranger snow and ice management services help you:
- Improve safety
- Minimize interruption of business
- Avoid production and delivery delays
- Reduce injury risk for employees
- Prevent property damage
- Reduce liability for accidents
- Increase customer, client, tenant and employee satisfaction